Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Bling

Living solo in a small place means that my tree is small and my decorations aren't decadent. Which makes me kind of sad, I love going big for the holidays. This time of year is magic to me. Considering I'm a big kid, that makes sense.

Pinterest to the rescue! There have been tons of pins with people hanging ornaments in their windows...I was sold! Then finding simple ornaments in the Target dollar aisle, SCORE! Borrow some ribbon from Momma and I'm in business.















I love how it adds a touch of color and cheer without being a huge amount of effort or expense.




















Added bonus, the ornament colors go perfectly with my Moroccan living room!




















And my mini Christmas tree that I've had since middle school...covered with ornaments I've been collecting in that same time frame. Presents don't quite fit under there so the nearby chair will have to do!

Merry Christmas y'all, don't forget the real reason for all the joy and festivities this time of year.

"The Savior-yes, the Messiah, the Lord-has been born today in Bethlehem, the City of David!" Luke 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment